Churches in the region of Galatia were being influenced by Judaizers who were denying the doctrine of justification by faith. These false teachers were adding the works of their religious tradition to the gospel. Paul wrote this letter to confront this heresy and warn the Galatian churches of the consequences for abandoning justification by faith. For more information on who the Galatians are, see the resources page here.
- April 14 - Lesson 1: Introduction and Galatians 1 | audio | transcript
- April 21 - Lesson 2: Galatians 2 | audio | transcript
- April 28 - Lesson 3: Galatians 3 | audio | transcript
- May 05 - Lesson 4: Galatians 4 | audio | transcript
- May 12 - Lesson 5: Galatians 5 | audio | transcript
- May 19 - Lesson 6: Galatians 6 | audio | transcript